Tuesday, March 20, 2012

IpExperts WB2 LB1

First 8 hour lab back after a long hiatus, and it was not too bad.  I got a 74 out of the attempted 87 points.  Initial problems are listed below and there was a lot of room for improvement.  I did how ever take a different approach to attacking the lab. Instead of break each section down and trying to attack them with set times for completion, I looked over the exam for any glaring things that might cause problems and then walked directly through the lab.  I finished up earlier than anticipated and had time to trouble shoot issues that I skipped over. (I need to work in on walking away from a problem.)

·         Lan /Wan Qos  - I spent time doing this but always end up missing one thing that cost me the points.
·         Attendant Console – Finally got it working at the end but forgot to put a Final Route for directing to voicemail.
·         UCCX – Integration problems – (was unable to view axl on ucm with client that had axl privileges. )
·         Voice-Mail Service – Need to be able to rebuild voicemail service if it has been deleted. IE UCM 7.X Release Notes.
·         IPIPGW – Was not a problem but took more time than needed too.  This was primarily because I slowly walked the call through instead of building XCoders and DialPeers in the IPIPGW before making call.

So Final on Lab 1 was a 74

No comments:

Post a Comment